Admission at the International School of Creative Science - Muwaileh.
Admissions to ISCS are conducted on a first come first served basis in a just manner. Admission will also be based on an entrance test /interview for each grade level.
Admission Procedures for New Students
- Complete the application form at the relevant phase reception in the school.
- Submit a passport copy, a residence visa, an Emirates ID for the student and his parent, and the most recent school report or (To Whom It May Concern) letter from your child’s current school.
- Upon receipt of the application form, your son/daughter will be invited for an entrance exam and interview. (FS1, KG 1 and KG 2) children will be invited to school with their parents for a formal interview.
- Grades 1 to 10 students will be invited for a written examination & interviews.
Admission to Sixth Form
- Internal and external students applying for admission to the International School of Creative Science Sixth Form should refer to the sixth form prospectus, where details of each AS/A level course offered are outlined at length, including our requirements. All other registration and administrative requirements remain the same as other year groups and as listed above
Admissions to FS1/ KG 1 – Grade 10 throughout the year
- The Registration Department, along with the Senior Leadership Team, will test and evaluate applications made throughout the year on a case by case basis.
- Admissions will be based upon availability of seats, entrance exam results, and passing the interview with the relevant Head of Section. All other registration and administrative requirements remain the same as other grades and as listed above.
If your application is successful and your child is offered a place, you will be notified by phone or e-mail and invited to come in to complete the rest of the admission formalities.
The following documentation will be required to secure a place for your child and be received within one week of an offer of placement.
To facilitate your child's admission with the Ministry of Education, we require that you produce the following documents at the time of admission to accompany the completed Application Form.
- Copy of your child's most recent report card or 'To Whom It May Concern' letter from your child's current school.
- Copy of each parent's passport with valid residence visa (for expats).
- Original parent's Emirates ID & copy of it.
- Copy of child's passport with unified no. (for UAE) & valid residence visa (for expats).
- Original child's Emirates ID card & copy of it.
- Copy of child's birth certificate.
- Copy of family register (for UAE applicants only).
- Copy of the child's vaccination certificate & child's medical file from the current school.
- One recent coloured photograph.
- Original transfer certificate.
- Original end of year school report.
An admission fee of AED 500 is required to be paid at the time of registration.
- It should carry the stamp of the school, as well as the Educational Zone of the Emirate where the certificate is issued (If the previous school outside Sharjah), The school will retain the original Transfer Certificate.
- The Transfer Certificate & the report should carry the stamp of the school and be stamped by the Ministry of Education. We will retain the original school report and the transfer certificate.
For any other country
- The Ministry of Education should stamp the Transfer Certificate, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the UAE's Embassy in that country. We will retain the original transfer certificate.
- In all cases, the school certificates and other documentation should be in either Arabic or English. If another language is used, it must be legally translated and authenticated as with other documentation.
- Please note that It is the parent's responsibility to provide the documents listed above, including the copies of the Resident Visa. By completing and signing the Registration Form, the parent accepts this responsibility. The school will not be held responsible if SPEA refuses to register a child for any reason, including missing documentation.