Welcome to the International School of Creative Science Nad Al Sheba
Admissions to ISCS Nad Al Sheba will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis, in a fair manner. Admission will also be based on entrance tests, for each year and key stage level. Due to high demands, prospective students for Years 3 and above, will also be required to undertake a CAT4 (Cognitive Ability Testing) test, on a published date and location.
If you would like to apply to ISCS Nad Al Sheba please visit the school and fill in an application form, at the school’s reception desk, during our working hours.
To print the application form click here
Admissions procedures throughout the year:
- Complete the application form online or at the relevant phase reception in the school.
- Submit a copy of your child’s passport copy, copy of each parent’s Emirates ID and most recent school report or (To Whom It May Concern) letter from your child’s current school.
- Upon receipt of the application form your son/daughter will be invited for an entrance exam or interview. Students of FS 1 and FS 2 will be invited to school with their parents for an informal interview.
- Students of Years 1 to 11 will be invited for computerised examination and interviews.
- The registration department, along with the senior leadership team, will test and evaluate applications made throughout the year, on a case by case basis. Admissions will be based upon availability in the year group, school/term, reports, and entrance/CAT4 (Cognitive Ability) test results. All other registration and administrative requirements remain the same as other year groups, and as listed above.
- If your application is successful and your child is offered a place, you will be notified by phone or email, and be invited to complete the rest of the admission formalities.
- The following documentation will be required to secure a place for your child, and must be received within one week of an offer of placement.
To facilitate the admission of your child with the KHDA, we require that you provide the following documents at the time of admission to accompany the completed application form.
- Copy of the student's most recent report card or ‘Continuity Study Letter’ from the student’s current school.
- Copy of the student's, father and mother’s passports with valid residence visa (for expats).
- Original student's Emirates ID card and copy of it.
- Copy of each parent’s Emirates ID.
- Copy of student's birth certificate.
- Copy of Family Register (for UAE applicants only).
- Copy of student's vaccination certificate.
- 2 recent colour photographs.
- Attested original transfer certificate.
- Attested original end of year school report.
- A non-refundable admission fee of AED 1000 is required to be paid at the time of registration
Note: If the student is registered in any schools following the British curriculum (year system) in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai or outside the UAE, the student will register in our school accordingly for the following academic year.
Transferring from another school or country
If the Transfer certificate is issued in:
It should carry the stamp of the school, as well as the Educational Zone of the Emirate where the certificate is issued. The school will retain the original Transfer Certificate.
- The Transfer Certificate and the report should carry the stamp of the school, and be stamped by the Ministry of Education. We will retain the original school report and the transfer certificate.
For any other country
The Ministry of Education should stamp the Transfer Certificate and the report, which needs to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the UAE's Embassy in that country. We will retain the original school report and the transfer certificate.
In all cases, the school certificates and other documentation should be in either Arabic or English. If another language is used, it must be legally translated and authenticated, as with other documentation.
Please note that It is the parent's responsibility to provide the documents listed above, including the copies of the Resident Visa. By completing and signing the Registration Form, the parent accepts this responsibility. The school will not be held responsible if the Ministry refuses to register a child for any reason, including missing documentation.