Registration fee: (for new enrolment only) A registration deposit of AED 500 is to be paid at the time of registration. This deposit is adjusted against the first term tuition fee. However, if the child does not enrol, the deposit is non-refundable and hence not refunded.
Please note that the registration of the students will be cancelled if they fail to join the school within the first 2 weeks of the academic year without notifying the Registration Dept. in writing.
To review the ISCS fees for the current academic year, kindly refer to the table below:
|Grade||Tuition fee||Books fee||Tuition fee instalments|
|1st SEP||1st DEC||1st MAR|
|KG||Pre KG / FS 1||21,000||700||8,400||6,300||6,300|
|KG 1/FS 2||21,000||700||8,400||6,300||6,300|
|KG 2 / Year 1||21,000||1,000||8,400||6,300||6,300|
|Primary||Grade 1 / Year 2||24,150||1,300||9,660||7,245||7,245|
|Grade 2 / Year 3||24,150||1,300||9,660||7,245||7,245|
|Grade 3 / Year 4||24,150||1,300||9,660||7,245||7,245|
|Grade 4 / Year 5||27,600||1,400||11,040||8,280||8,280|
|Grade 5 / Year 6||27,600||1,400||11,040||8,280||8,280|
|Grade 6 / Year 7||27,600||1,400||11,040||8,280||8,280|
|Secondary||Grade 7 / Year 8||33,050||1,900||13,220||9,915||9,915|
|Grade 8 / Year 9||33,050||1,900||13,220||9,915||9,915|
|Grade 9 / Year 10||33,050||1,900||13,220||9,915||9,915|
|Grade 10 / Year 11||36,400||2,000||14,560||10,920||10,920|
- External Exam fees are charged separately.
- Tuition fee for any late enrolment will be calculated according to the Ministry of Education rules and regulations.
|One-way trip (per annum)||AED 4,800||AED 4,500||AED 4,600|
|Two-way trip (per annum)||AED 5,800||AED 5,500||AED 5,600|
Fee Collection Policy
- Payments should be made either by cash or cheque.
- For Payment through cheques, the following should be taken into consideration:
- All cheques must be made out in the name of " International School of Creative Science"
- If there is a need to withdraw a post-dated cheque issued to the school, a written intimation is to be provided along with the exact amount of cash to the school accounts department at least 2 weeks before the cheque due date.
- School tuition fee: First term fee (first instalment) is to be paid in Cash or Current Dated Cheque. The second and third instalment has to be paid through post dated cheques along with the first instalment.
- Books fee is to be paid along with the first instalment of the tuition fee. Any subsequent purchase of additional books to be paid in cash and the books will be provided only on presentation of payment receipt at the stores.
- Transportation fee (if opted for) – Full year fees has to be paid along with the first instalment of tuition fee.
- Deposit for Canteen (if opted for) has to be paid along with the first instalment of tuition fee. This deposit is adjusted according to the canteen usage and has to be replenished from time to time.The balance amount of deposit, ifany, will be carried forward to the next academic year or refunded in case of withdrawal.
- Uniform fees to be paid in cash based on items purchased.
- Parents who benefit from tuition fee coverage through their place of employment are required to submit a confirmation letter from their respective organisation, together with a security cheque issued from their personal account, and are required to arrange the payment from their office within 30 days, as per above payment plan.
Delay in payment of fees during the year may result in action taken by the school management as per the rules set by the Ministry of Education.
Cancellation (Withdrawal) Policy:
Cancellation of Registration (Withdrawal) Request Form should be filled by the parent and submitted to the Registration Department.
Refund of Tuition Fees:
Refund will be processed as per the Ministry of Education rules and regulations, which are as follows:
- One full month fees will be charged if the child attends the school for two weeks or less in a term.
- Two full months’ fees will be charged if the child attends the school for more than two weeks and less than one month in a term.
- Three full months’ fees will be charged if the child attends the school for more than one month in a term.
Refund of other Fees:
- Fees for school books and uniforms are non-refundable.
- Discounts: Discounts are not applicable in case of cancellation of registration during the academic year.
Transportation cancellation and refund policy:
- Cancellation request form should be submitted in writing to the Transport Department.
- Upon the approval of the Transport Department, the copy with the complete details of period/facility availed by the student shall be submitted to the Accounts Department.
- Refunds will be processed as per the Ministry of Education rules and regulations applicable to tuition fees.
- Fee refunds shall only be made once ALL dues are settled.
- Any refund will require twelve (12) working days after all the relevant papers are submitted to the Accounts Department by the parents.
An intimation regarding the renewal process will be sent to the parents every January by School Management.
- In order to reserve a place for existing students for the upcoming academic year, a non-refundable deposit of AED 500 per child should be paid before the end of February. This amount will be adjusted against the first term tuition fee for the next academic year.
- The Management reserves the right to reject/accept any request. In case where the school management does not renew a student's application, the full amount will be refunded.
- School Reports and transfer certificates (as applicable) will ONLY be released to the parents after settlement of all the dues pertaining to their children.
We kindly request you to provide the Registration Department With the Original Emirates ID cards of the student and both Parents, the card will be scanned through an authorised card reader device provided to the school to update the student’s data on SPEA database, and kindly provide a copy of the documents renewed (Visa & Passport).
ISCS offers additional discounts for siblings, students’ academic achievement, and parents’ referral.
|5th Child & above||20%|
(on net fees) (on the youngest child fees)
|1 Child Referred||5%|
|2 Children Referred||7.5%|
|3 & above Children Referred||10%|
(on net fees)
|GL Progress Test
(from Gr 3 to 9) (on net fees)
|GL High Achiever||up-to 75%|